Lead the design planning and execution of mixed-signal ASIC across all facets of design from concept and new IP development to final silicon.
Represent the collective engineering team in interfacing with management, product management/marketing, and key customers.
Champion the development & deployment of best practices to improve program performance, efficiency, and produce repeatable results across a growing business.
- Drive accountability and awareness, solve problems, remove roadblocks, and proactively search out and address risks or weaknesses to ensure the project meets quality standards and completes on time and in budget
- Provide project leadership for mixed-signal ASIC by working with cross functional silicon development teams to meet internal and customer commitments
- Responsible for end-to-end project planning & rigorous execution management to improve project execution certainty
- Manage the relationship with the supply-chain partners such as foundry, testing house, packaging house and semiconductors IP providers
- Represent the collective engineering team in interfacing with Product Marketing or the customer
- Enable communication & visibility to ensure alignment at all levels of the organization
- Development & deployment of best practices to improve program performance, efficiency, and produce repeatable results
- Champion lessons learned to drive continuous improvement & avoid known problems. Manage change into standard best practices
- Risk management; rollout of methodology and process to manage technical & project risks
- Requirements management; rollout of methodology and process to elaborate products requirements
- Documentation management; rollout of methodology and processes to manage product specifications
- Problem solving and quality management: rollout Quality Assurance tools and methods
- Ideally, experience in leading project through ISO 9001audit process