On the road to CES
From awareness to conversion: digital strategy to boost your event ROI
Conferences and events such as CES take a huge investment. Are you primed to maximize your returns?
This workshop is designed to focus on optimizing your digital strategy, with the following learning outcomes:
- Build confidence that you have the skills, tools and knowledge to optimize your online presence
- Build a set of impact metrics and an offer adapted to its success
- Prepare simple actions to implement your plan and optimize ROI
Key topics include:
- Best practices to build your digital business pitch
- Tips to establish or confirm your impact metrics – before, during and after the event
- Optimizing the online and social experience based on the strategy and metrics
- Optimizing your social networks for inbound and outbound engagement
- Using the LinkedIn and/or Sales Navigator process to boost opportunities
- Finding and connecting to online partners, collaborators, prospects, etc.
- Placing content into the right channels for right-time success
- Monitoring your metrics real-time to best capture immediate opportunities
Ce workshop sera dispensé en anglais
La session sera précédée d'un buffet
The workshop is facilitated by Sharon Crost, an affiliate professor with the Grenoble Graduate School of Business and Social Business Manager with Hitachi Data Systems.
Une participation aux frais de repas de 30€ HT (36€ TTC) est demandée.
► Inscription obligatoire
Les inscriptions s'effectuent uniquement en ligne à l'aide du lien ci-dessous :
De 12/10/2017 - 12:30 au 12/10/2017 - 17:30
Lyon French Tech, 1 bis rue de la Charité 69002 Lyon