FED4SAE, launched in September in Grenoble, provides a unique marketplace organized as a one-stop-shop providing access and assistance to several industrial platforms, along with expertise, know-how, coaching, design support, tech transfer and access to several advanced technologies and testbeds. Innovation management - linking applicants to suppliers, well-connected business infrastructures and existing regional innovation hubs - ensures the relevant conditions for innovation adoption and access to further investments to facilitate the industrialization of the developed CPS solutions.
The project partners recently launched their first call for application experiments targeting an innovative CPS solution, for exciting new markets, such as smart cities, smart agriculture, smart food, smart health and wellbeing, smart building, smart transport.
The applications must focus on at least one of the following areas:
- Software-intensive AE = Building a system solution with a software prototype demonstrator running on a FED4SAE industrial platform as outcome.
- System integration AE = Building an innovative system solution using existing software and hardware components with an integrated system prototype demonstrator as outcome.
- CPS and Embedded System with innovative component AE = Building an integrated Hardware-Software prototype requiring specific hardware-software components.
FED4SAE industrial platforms to collaborate with :
- STM32F platform from STMicroelectronics France
- WeSu platform and ODE-STM32 Nucleo Expansion Boards from STMicroelectronics Italy
- Compute Card from Intel – a credit card sized computer.
- Neural Compute Stick from Intel –Computer Vision at the edge.
- TIME4SYS from Thales
- Integrated and Open Development Platform from AVL
- Silicon Platform Architectural Study from STMicroelectronics & CEA France
- Call open from: November 14th, 2017 to February 6th, 2018, 5pm (Brussels Time)
- Application experiment duration : 9 to 18 months
- Maximum funding per applicant: 60 000€
- Funding rate: 70%.
- Multiple experiments per applicant are possible, with a total maximum funding for all experiments of 100k€ (through all three open calls of the project).
Pour plus d’informations, contactez :
Laure Quintin, chargée de projet Europe
email@example.com - 06 04 91 17 99