SCALINX’s design team is seeking a dynamic and highly motivated analog IC design engineer who will participate to the design of an innovative analog front-end IC.
The candidate will be particularly involved in the architecture definition, design and test of the analog IC front-end in close collaboration with the IC design team.
- Translate the customer requirements into IC specifications
- Definition of the IC architecture
- System-level modeling and simulation of the IC sub-blocks
- Transistor-level design, simulation and layout of the IC sub-blocks in CMOS process
- Test the fabricated IC prototype in our measurement lab
- Work with test engineers to implement an ATE solution that provides functional and parametric coverage
- Participate to design reviews
- Write documentation