SCALINX’s design team is seeking a dynamic and highly motivated digital IC design engineer who will participate to the design of an innovative CMOS analog front-end (AFE) IC.
The candidate will be particularly involved in the architecture definition, design and validation on silicon of the digital signal processing part of the AFE in close collaboration with the mixed-signal IC design engineers.
- Define the hardware architecture of the digital signal processing (DSP)
- System-level modeling and simulation of the DSP part
- Description, simulation and validation using a RTL description language (VHDL or Verilog)
- Synthesis including testability, place and route, floor planning and timing analysis
- Test the fabricated IC prototype in our measurement lab
- Work in team to successfully design a state-of-the art IC
- Participate to design reviews
- Write documentation