Teem Photonics is a dynamic SME based in Meylan (near Grenoble), founded in 1998. It is the world leader in its 2 main activities:
- Passively Q-switched microlasers
- Photonics Integrated Circuits (PIC) on glass, based on the Ion Exchange technology (ioNext) platform.
Teem Photonics’ products are used in a variety of industrial and research applications.
95 % of the company’s turnover is resulting from exports.
Teem Photonics is looking for an International Sales Engineer – Glass PIC Devices, to support the growth of its ioNext activity for both Datacom and Optical Sensors Markets.
Position Description :
Together with the Sales Manager, your role is to develop sales opportunities for the ioNext PIC activity by researching, identifying, soliciting and building relationship with new customers.
Your main missions are the following:
- Understand and interpret technical requirements
- Provide customers with technical information and innovative solutions with support from the R&D group
- Evaluate customer’s need (volume, time-to-market)
- Maintain proactive and efficient sales-oriented communication with both academic and industrial OEM-customers
- Develop awareness of competitor activities and markets
- Prospect and retain new customers
- Monitor and Report customers’ activity and forecasts
- Create quotations, prepare and manage commercial contracts
- Support national & international trade shows (2-4 / year)
- Visit national & international customer (punctually)
- Education : minimum master’s degree in a scientific or engineering field
- Experience : 2 years of B2B sales or application engineering experience in the photonics industry (Technology, Devices or Sensors) strongly preferred
- Skills: Entrepreneurial thinking and acting, self-motivated, energetic performer with solid communication skills, good computer skills, good team spirit
- Very good English language skills, written and verbal
Benefits : profit sharing plan (“plan d’intéressement”)
Application: please send your application only in English