Photonics West. It's time to get ready for 2020. #PhotonicsWest
Each year more than 22,000 people attend the premier event for the photonics and laser communities. They come to hear cutting-edge research, find the latest products and services, and network with thousands of other like-minded individuals.
Top 9 things to do at Photonics West 2020
Photonics West is a busy week and this year is shaping up to be the biggest and best year yet. The program is so full, it can be hard to decide what to do. Here are some of the top things to see and do while attending the 2020 event.
9. See Startup Challenge final pitches for health care and deep learning
8. Hear Nobel Laureate Eric Betzig speak at the BiOS Plenary
7. Take a course from OCT co-inventor James Fujimoto
6. Catch some of the equity, diversity, and inclusion events
5. See the expanded program for the co-located, SPIE AR, VR, MR event
4. Hone your skills at the SPIE Career Summit
3. Check out the new Entrepreneur Program and Venture Summit
2. Hear from the Prism Award winners at a panel discussion on Thursday
1. Hear from world-class speakers at plenary sessions and BiOS Hot Topics
From 01/02/2020 - 09:00 to 06/02/2020 - 17:00
Moscone Center - San Francisco, California, United States