EU project InSSIght
Be a part of Europe’s Smart Systems community with Minalogic!
Minalogic is a partner on the new EU project InSSIght to broaden the use of smart systems to new products and applications. The project partners will complete the following tasks over two years:
- Assess the technology needs of stakeholders across the value chain (developers, integrators, end users) and across a broad range of applications.
- Draw up smart systems strategy and technology road maps for the European Commission to orient future calls for projects.
- Introduce smart systems developers and integrators to each other.
- Organize business and innovation partnership-building events.
- Run workshops to help stakeholders put together their EU collaborative R&D project proposals for funding under H2020, ECSEL, Penta, and other instruments.
- Explore the potential for smart systems in new fields.
Smart systems are integrated systems with cognitive functions designed to effectively respond to customer and/or user needs while continuing to reduce development, scale-up, manufacturing, and use costs.
Smart systems, like other Key Enabling Technologies (KET) such as nanotechnology, photonics, and biotechnology, offer high-added-value capabilities that can be integrated into applications in advanced industries like the Internet of Things, the Factory of the Future, smart transportation systems, smart medical devices, and more.
The project’s eighteen main partners include industrial companies (Bosch, Siemens, AVL, Infineon, Roche, Femto) clusters, and research organizations; around 20 affiliate partners represent a variety of interests (farming, food, logistics, sports, security) in Europe and worldwide.
Visit the project website http://inssight.eu/
Laure Quintin, European Project Manager
email@example.com Tel.: +33 6 04 91 17 99