Advanced Electronics Driving Smart Systems
On the eve of SEMICON Europa & electronica, Silicon Europe and NY Loves Nanotech invite to a one-day seminar and networking event at Infineon headquarters near Munich.
The goal is to connect American and European participants on the subject of Advanced Electronics Driving Smart Systems. In addition to interesting lectures u.a. from Infineon, there will be corporate pitches and a 90-minute networking session afterwards.
- 2:00-2:30pm Check-In
- 2:30-2:45pm Welcome and Silicon Europe Overview, Frank Bösenberg, Chairman
- 2:30-2:45pm NY Loves Nanotech Overview, Andrew Kennedy, CEG
- 2:45-3:00pm Enhancing Advanced Electronic Clusters driving Research, Education & Enablement LaMar Hill
- 3:00-3:30pm Keynote by Dr. Ing. Dusan Graovac , Director and Global Head of System Engineering, Infineon Technologies AG
- 3:30-4:15pm 10 US & EU company pitches
- 4:15-4:30pm Autonomous Vehicles (BMW or Bosch invited)
- 4:30-4:45pm Fraunhofer a Global Resource (invited)
- 4:45-5:00pm Photonics, Mickael Liehr, CEO AIM Photonics
- 5:00-5:15pm Conclusion & wrap-up
- 5:30-7:00pm Cocktail Reception
Companies have the opportunity to pitch in the plenary. Please note that we have room for 10 pitches, in case of more applications, a selection will be made.
Registration Fee: 50 €
About NY Loves Nanotech
NY Loves Nanotech is a nationwide initiative aimed at promoting and expanding the country's nanoelectronics cluster. The members of the initiative include government agencies, academic institutions, research centers and supply chain companies.
De 12/11/2018 - 15:00 au 12/11/2018 - 19:00
Infineon Technologies AG, Am Campeon 1-15, 85579 Neubiberg