Where Industry & Internet Meet
May 25-27, 2016
Connected Conference is a 3-Day conference & expo highlighting the intersection of Industrial & Internet sectors.
Connected Conference offers a first-hand look at the convergence of Hardware & Software, of Physical & Digital, of Industry & Internet.
Connected Conference strives to put cutting edge technology on stage, and we're looking for the best R&D and the latest research to showcase on stage and be published.
If you're working on amazing technology that will impact Industry & Internet, apply today to show it off on May 25th-27th!
For the first time this year, a call for abstracts is launched to invite the Research community to send in original, high impact abstracts on the following topics:
- Connected Manufacturing
- Connected Cities and Territories
- Telco's & API's
- Autonomous Vehicles (i.e. terrestrial, aerial, naval, drones)
- Home and Security
- Health & Wearables
- Retail, Logistics and eCommerce
- 3D Printing & Augments / Virtual Reality
- Trust, data security, authentication, authorization, privacy protection
Deadline for abstract submission : February 14th, 2016