LGTCE holds LG OI Tech Fairs since 2009 in Europe on a regular basis. It will be held on June 27th-29th,2016 in Aachen/ Germany.
The Fair is roughly consisted of four sessions such as keynote speeches, seminars, exhibitions and 1:1 meetings. The LG participants are mainly the LG Technology Council Members (LG CTOs), Business Unit leaders, LG Open Innovation teams, New business development teams and Synergy teams from LG Electronics, LG Chem, LG Display, LG Innotek, LG Hausys, etc.
The objectives of the Fair is to :
- give European partners a possibility to introduce and demonstrate their advanced technologies direct to LG CTOs and Business Unit leaders
- develop differentiated products applied by European innovative technologies
- strengthen development in B2B solutions
- generate new business items with European partners
- speed up the decision making process within LG
- achieve the top-down approach to obtain substantial outcomes
Minalogic members interested in demonstrating their advanced technologies towards LG Executives and investigating a potential business model with LG can apply by filling in attached profile so that LG can have a better understanding of their competence and review possible application areas for LG.
Selected companies in this first phase of the review process will receive a request for a face-to-face meeting to get a deep insight on their technology. After a 2nd reviewing, final decision will be made by LGTCE & communicated to the companies as to whether they can attend the Fair as an exhibitor or speaker.
Due Date for Application : Mid March 2016.
For more information, please contact : Constance MOTTE firstname.lastname@example.org