Minalogic appointed a new Chairman and new Board Members at its Annual General Meeting held in Grenoble on April 8, 2010, in accordance with the cluster’s bylaws.
• Loïc Liétar, 47 years old, has an engineering degree from France's Ecole Polytechnique, a microelectronics degree from Université d'Orsay, and an MBA from Columbia University. Mr. Liétar has held the position of Corporate Vice President, Communications at STMicroelectronics since January 2008.
• Philippe Delorme, 39 years old, holds an engineering degree from Paris' Ecole Centrale and an MBA in International Business from Sciences Po Paris. He is Vice President, Strategy & Innovation and Member of the Executive Committee of Schneider Electric.
• Erwann Binet, 37 years old, is a legal expert and Vice President for Economic Development and Research on the Isère General Council.
• Paul Jacquet, 60 years old, completed a PhD dissertation in information technology. He is Chief Administrator of Grenoble Institute of Technology and President of the CDEFI, France's federation of engineering school administrators.
• Stéphane Renard, 53 years old, holds degrees from Paris' Ecole Centrale and Grenoble Institute of Technology. He completed a PhD dissertation in physics and is CEO of Tronics Microsystems.
• Jean Therme, 57 years old, holds undergraduate and graduate degrees in Engineering Physics and Energetics from Grenoble Institute of Technology as well as a PhD in Semiconductor Photoelectrochemical Engineering, also from Grenoble Institute of Technology. He is Director of CEA-Grenoble.