Clusters come together at the Mobile World Congress
The Mobile World Congress brought together 27 clusters from Spain, Canada, South Korea, Singapore, and France. Representatives from clusters Cap Digital, Images & Réseaux, Minalogic, SCS, Systematic-Paris-Région, and TES took advantage of the event to discuss emerging research and development projects and to identify opportunities for international cooperation.
The event featured five workshops on mobile innovation technologies:
- Mobile services for citizens
- Security and mobility: the financial transactions example
- Mobility technologies: data gathering and transmission
- High-broadband technologies
- Energy effectiveness (facilitated by Minalogic)
Minalogic attended two international events in March :
• Embedded World, March 1-3 in Nuremburg, Germany
Embedded World is an up-and-coming embedded systems event, attracting more than 19,000 visitors and 800 exhibitors in 2011. The number of foreign visitors-27% this year-is on the rise. However, the event still mainly attracts visitors from within Germany. Overall, the event is well worth a stop for businesses looking for growth opportunities in Germany and other European markets.
• DATE (Design Automation and Testing in Europe), March 14-18 in Grenoble, France
The Grenoble edition of this event was a hit, with more than 70 exhibitors turning out. View photos from the event at http://www.date-conference.com/node/4452