Minalogic is pleased to introduce the #LetsCluster Summit organized by our cluster partner Silicon Alps, Chairman of the Silicon Europe Alliance.
The #LetsCluster Summit is a public conference with 8+ side events (including an Open Innovation Day and a Hackathon hosted by Infineon, the #LetsCluster Conference featuring workshops and lectures for industry professionals, DeepTech4Good, etc.) and a HighTech Expo with 50 exhibitors from various countries.
More than 600 national and international participants wil lbe expected. In addition, there is also a "Marketplace" where companies can create their projects in terms of "We search / We offer" an we’ll also have a virtual job wall.
Please follow the Event's Highlights
- Infineon’s Open Innovation Day (en collaboration avec Silicon Europe) https://letscluster.com/infineon-open-innovation-day/
- Infineon’s Hackathon - https://letscluster.com/infineon-hackathon/
- DeepTech4Good pitch sessions- https://letscluster.com/deeptech4good/
- Silicon Alps SpotOnRFID - https://letscluster.com/spotonrfid/
- #LetsCluster Conference - https://letscluster.com/letscluster-conference/
- HighTech Expo - https://letscluster.com/exhibitors/
- Social Event – as the heart of the summit
Keynotes: Bruce Bateman, CTO of Liteon and Smart Mobility expert
Angelika Sodian, CEO of Nio
#LetsCluster Summit provides an international business platform for EU companies with numerous networking and visibility opportunities for your businesses !!
We also want to give our businesses and organizations the opportunity to present themselves to an international audience, thereby increasing the national and international visibility of the region's strengths.
Already confirmed participants from Infineon, NXP, Intel, EPCOS/TDK, AVLetc. as well as many SMEs, start-ups and scale-ups.
Participating means meeting decision makers in the Electronic Based System area: global players, SMEs, start-ups, regional and international clusters as well as research institutions in the fields of microelectronics, IoT, cyber security, RFID, smart city / mobility, future living, advanced manufacturing, health technology, sub systems integration, Artificial Intelligence, obotics, etc., as well as young professionals in these areas.
Application for exhibiting, pitching, and attending to this memorable event by:
+43 664 88 226 256
De 25/03/2019 - 09:00 au 27/03/2019 - 18:00