Within the Application Engineering Team, you will be in charge of customers interface for technical aspects of Menta unique and innovative technology, all over the world.
Your duties will include pre and post sales activities: first level customer support, evaluation support, trainings, customers – Menta R&D interfacing, technical presentation, etc.
The position is highly visible within Menta and with our customers and requires a mix of technical and communication skills. It will require around 25% of traveling time. You will get the chance to work on one of the most exciting new semiconductor product and in a fast growing company.
The candidate needs to be passionate, flexible and customer focus.
Desired skills and experience
- MS or a PhD in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related discipline
- At least 5 years of experience in RTL and FPGA
- Working level of VHDL, Verilog, System Verilog is required
- Previous experience in SoC design is a plus
- Previous experience within an FPGA, EDA or IP company is a plus
- Previous experience as an FAE is a plus
- Very good level of written and spoken English is mandatory
- Communication skills are required
- Proven ability to understand customers technical questions and requirements is mandatory
- Ability to produce material such as application notes, whitepapers, trainings, etc.
The candidate will work in a dynamic environment and will get to work with teams from different technical areas in which new creative and innovative ideas will be much appreciated.