Within the Software R&D team, you will be in charge of the support and the improvement of algorithms in our ORIGAMI tool suite specifically on the timing aspects. You will be actively involved in the Synthesis, Place and Route and Timing engines. You are responsible to define efficient data structure and algorithm based on requirements and support until production, for this you will create technical specification, implement solution, perform tests and do corrective actions.
Desired skills and experience
- MS or a PhD in Computer Science, Mathematics or related discipline
- At least 5 years of experience in developing applications in C++
- Strong background in math intensive complex algorithms and statistics
- Experience in the EDA synthesis, place and route and timing engine software development is a plus
- Experience in FPGA or ASIC is a plus
- Good written and spoken English is mandatory
The candidate will work in a dynamic environment and will get to work with teams from different technical areas in which new creative and innovative ideas will be much appreciated.