Analog Design Engineer
Descriptif du poste
Intento Design has an immediate opening for an Analog Design Engineer to join our ID-Xplore team.
You will be involved in product innovation as well as customer support and design services.
You have a passion for IC design optimization. You are a team player with a critical attitude and a sense of initiative.
You demonstrate excellent analytical and problem-solving skills and habitually deliver high-quality work on tight schedule.
Education: Engineering degree in Computer Sciences or Electrical Engineering (PhD is a plus)
Experience: 3+ years in semiconductor industry or a PhD in a related field
Location: Paris and Grenoble, France
- Optimize and migrate customer designs using ID-Xplore
- Participate in ID-Xplore product roadmap definition
- Perform ID-Xplore feature tests
- Participate in customer training and support
- Perform transistor-level design and simulations in different CMOS process nodes
- Prepare documentation
Qualifications and Experience
- 3+ years experience in semiconductor industry or a PhD in a related field
- proven track record in design and characterization of analog and mixed-signal blocks
- solid knowledge of semiconductor physics, biasing and reference circuits amplifiers, as well as compensation techniques
- experience in bandgap design, regulators or AD/DA converter functions is necessary; tape-out experience is a plus
- experience of turning high-level specifications into transistor-level design
- familiarity with Cadence or Mentor analog design flow
To apply please send your C.V. and a cover letter (indicating position name in the subject line) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Envoyer CV et lettre de motivation à Sabrina Timon - Sabrina Timon