Full Stack Developer C++ (F/H)
Descriptif du poste
As a Software Developer and Tester for the Raman PAT platform, you will join a team of skilled software and automation engineers to break the next technological locks in innovation and Data Analytics applications.
You design, develop, and deploy highly scalable applications using mainly C++, Qt, Qwt.
You collaborate with the local Agile Scrum Team and the Hardware team to understand the problem domain and come up with creative solutions for design and implementation.
You share and apply your knowledge and proficiency in coding software and create unit tests for software components and ensure adequate coverage is provided.
You solve complex analytical problems independently as well as with peers and participate in code and design reviews with scrum teams.
You mainly work with local team but also with geographically distributed teams while maintaining the highest standards in collaboration and communication.
The position is based in Meylan (Grenoble). Partial Home Office possible.
Please send your application in English (resume + letter).
Who You Are:
- Degree in Computer Science or a related field with 5 years min of experience in developing highly scalable applications
- Fullstack Developer (C++, Qt)
- Good knowledge in unit testing
- Have an automation mindset including monitoring, reporting, iterating, and CI/CD practices
- Deep understanding of Object-Oriented Programming, deep understanding and experience of Domain Modeling in databases
- Knowledge of professional best practices for the entire software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Experience with agile development methodology
- Experience with web development is a plus
- Fluency in English required
- A team player and problem solver with the ability to work collaboratively to brainstorm, uncover issues, troubleshoot and recommend/implement solutions