Our current API already makes it possible to achieve very significant acceleration and energy savings in various applications. You will contribute to the enrichment and improvement in programmability and performance of these APIs. A new generation of the more efficient product based on a new chip requires some adaptation of the tool chain. You will lead the evolution of these APIs, in coordination with the hardware, system and use case support design teams.
As such, your responsibilities will be as follows:
- Develop the DPU runtime library to improve performance and supported features (C, ASM DPU)
- Improve performance and adapt the low-level Host libraries to new chip versions (Languages: C, Host / DPU communication)
- Make the solution as efficient and programmable as possible. High-level Host API (C, C ++, Java, Python)
Your role is key to facilitate the adoption of our products among customers with large application users or deploying cloud infrastructures.
Skills and experience:
- Strong programming skills and knowledge of C
- Embedded issues, parallelism, THREAD and FIFO
- Professional written and oral English (communication and presentation)
Would be a plus:
- Knowledge of CPU or GPU architectures
- Knowledge of C ++, Python , Java
- Knowledge of programming in Assembler
- Unit tests and continuous integration
- Organizational skills, in order to manage several tasks at the same time in a dynamic and demanding environment, in collaboration with a multidisciplinary team.
- Curious, flexible, oriented “problem solver”, rigorous and attentive, you know how to show autonomy and be a force of proposal.