Workshop organized during the Leti Innovation Days
Challenges and Opportunities for industrial ecosystems in Quantum Computing
General Chairs: François Perruchot, CEA-Leti and Hervé Ribot, Minalogic
For this 2020 edition, CEA-Leti and Minalogic, Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes global innovation cluster for digital technologies, are joining forces to give you an overview of all the challenges that lie ahead, on the road to quantum computing. Whether you are just curious, think you can contribute or are already a recognized expert in the field, do not miss the opportunity to meet with the quantum computing community.
Both academic and industrial experts will take you on an incredible journey, through:
- New paradigms associated with Quantum Computing, in so many fields of the human knowledge
- Existing quantum computer architectures and how extraordinary they are, yet so limited…
- Qubits technologies and how they need to scale up to establish "quantum supremacy"
- Enabling technologies (cryogenic, error correction, Qubit read/write)
- Open software platforms that you can already use to access quantum computers and see how they perform on your issues.
- Leading markets and applications with highest stakes in Quantum computing
De 16/10/2020 - 08:30 au 16/10/2020 - 15:45
Maison MINATEC – Parvis Louis Néel - 38000 Grenoble