Bosch Venture Forum 2016
Bosch Venture Forum
on 28 and 29 June 2016 in Stuttgart, Germany
The Bosch Venture Forum on 28 and 29 June 2016 in Stuttgart is a unique opportunity for start-ups worldwide to present their company and discuss ideas one-on-one with relevant decision-makers in order to win the Bosch Group as investor, partner or customer.
For the Bosch Venture Forum 2016 we are seeking for Smart Applications for the Bosch IoT Cloud, including but not limited to the following technology areas:
- AgTech / Precision Farming : Solutions that enable a more efficient management and cultivation of agricultural land
- Food Safety : Prevention of foodborne illness along the whole value chain
- Robotics : Smart applications of automation and autonomous systems
- Smart sensing : Solutions that enhance the integration of the physical and digital worlds
- Smart packaging : Providing functionality and/or communicating the status or further information
Mobility : Next generation breakthrough innovations
Collaboration scenarios with the Bosch Group are ranging from strategic investment through development cooperation to customer-supplier relationship building.
Interested start-ups can apply here until 06 April 2016 for presenting their company at the Bosch Venture Forum 2016.
15 will be selected for the event which will be entirely free (travel and hotel).
Please find more detailed information about the event at www.rbvc.com or contact Constance MOTTE constance.motte_at_minalogic.com