On the road to CES
Making memorable presentations:
it’s not what you say but how you say it!
Workshop: 2:00pm to 5:30pm
Networking Buffet Luncheon: 12:30pm to 2:00pm
Make your ideas, projects, and products memorable by delivering clear and powerful messages.
The "Making Memorable Presentations" workshop helps you to discover and perfect techniques linked to voice, body language, stress management, visualization, crafting key messages, use of rhetoric, breathing and use of space to conquer your public.
Objectives of workshop:
- Integrate all the key points of a good presentation.
- How to formulate your KSP – Key Selling Point.
- Master the structure of a good presentation and its phraseology.
- Understand verbal and non-verbal messages.
- How to manage time and technical issues.
- Use of voice, resonance, rhythm to optimize impact.
- Mental preparation before performance.
- Practice scenarios with feedback from the group and the trainer.
► The expert:
Sven Van Vliet
Sven is a communication skills trainer and consultant. He has worked in many fields over the past 10 years helping individuals and businesses communicate their messages effectively. His recent public speaking experience includes events such as the World Forum for Democracy at the Council of Europe and the EACC Cyber Security Conference.
De 26/09/2018 - 12:30 au 26/09/2018 - 17:30
MJC Confluence Presqu'île, 28 Quai Rambaud 69002 Lyon