Go Global Medtech 2016
Do you want to become an expert in internationalization
of medtech products?
We provide you with the right tools
Apply to the EIT Health - Go Global Medtech program before March 11th !
As a network partner of EIT Health, Minalogic would like to highlight an opportunity arising for startups or young medtech companies that have a product on one market with sales underway and the ambition to expand on the international market.
The Go Global Medtech program consists of five sessions and a final presentation, which will take place between April and November 2016. Each session will have a unique and exciting focus:
- Healthcare systems in Europe, Britain, Germany and France, reimbursement, regulatory, sales, distribution and establishing a business in Europe;
- Getting started in Europe; distributors, partners and agents, selling in the EU;
- The US healthcare system, insurance system, FDA, reimbursement, CMS, CPT coding;
- Healthcare systems in Japan, Russia, China and India, distribution, sales and establishing a business;
- How to finance and organise your company for internationalisation and rapid growth.
The programme will be rounded off with each participant giving a presentation of his or her internationalization strategy to a panel of experts in medtech internationalization.
Participants in the programme should ideally already have an active business with at least one product on the market, or be able to demonstrate that the product works and that customers are willing to pay for it. Two people from each company should plan to participate in the sessions, one of whom should be the CEO. Only about 10 companies will be accepted, and the application deadline is 11 March 2016.
Interested companies can apply by sending an email to Olof Berglund from Stockholm based incubator STING (+46 (0)70-635 98 15 or firstname.lastname@example.org) which will interview the candidates by phone/skype and select the 10 participating companies.
Closing date for application : 11 March 2016
Program start : 27 April 2016
Scope : April 2016-November 2016 (5 sessions + final presentation)
Cost : 1 500 Euro per company to cover meals and social activities.
Travel costs: Can be partly reimbursed by EIT