Field Application Engineer
Descriptif du poste
We are looking for a dynamic and motivated Field Application Engineer to join our team.
You will provide technical support to our sales team, present our products to customers and/or at fairs, and communicate to our R&D the required improvements, new needs, and opportunities to best utilize our tools and find the best solution for the customer.
You are a team player with superb interpersonal and problem-solving skills, complemented with a keen interest in analog IC optimization and disruptive EDA implementation. Excellent communication skills, adaptability and attention to detail are a must. You welcome challenges and habitually deliver high-quality work on tight schedule.
A solid knowledge of technical English, both oral and written, is necessary for this position.
Based in Grenoble, with frequent travel mostly in Europe but also to other continents.
- prepare product specifications for deployment and custom installation
- perform feature tests before delivery
- develop and deliver product demonstrations and technical presentations
- provide pre-sale and post-sale technical support activities
- collaborate with R&D to define new features
- assess how well our tool meets customers’ current and anticipated needs
- liaison between the sales team and customers to understand new business opportunities
- collaborate with marketing in creating and improving documentation
Qualifications and Experience
- 3+ years in semiconductor industry/analog EDA (FAE experience a definite plus)
- Master (minimum BSc) degree in Electrical Engineering
- proven track record in design and characterization of analog and mixed-signal blocks
- software development in UNIX and/or Linux environment
- scripting skills, C++, python
- familiar with analog/mixed signal design flow and standard tools (Cadence)
- knowledge of semiconductor physics a plus
- strong presentational skills, ability to train, ask questions, listen
- demonstrated curiosity to understand and resolve technical challenges
- exposure to sales and customer relations/support environment
- willing to travel, on-site client support
This is a full-time permanent position, available immediately.
Envoyer CV et lettre de motivation à Sabrina Timon - Sabrina Timon