Ingénieur Logiciel C++
Descriptif du poste
We have an immediate opening for a talented software engineer to join our R&D team; a team player, driven and proactive, with a keen interest in analog circuit design and disruptive EDA software
Education: BSc/MSc/PhD in Software Engineering or Computer Science
Experience: 3+ years of software development in C++. Qt GUI development is a plus
The successful candidate will participate in all stages of product development, from specification to implementation and integration.
Required skills include, but are not limited to the following:
- software development experience in UNIX and/or Linux environments
- C++ software design
- parallel programming (forking, threads, MPI)
- experience with data structures and algorithms
- digital simulation techniques.
The following knowledge and experience are welcome:
- analog circuit and CAD tool design
- human/machine interface development in Qt
- software testing, Q/A, and configuration management
- scripting (Bash, Python)
- version control (git).
Excellent interpersonal skills, along with adaptability and attention to detail, are essential.
Good organization and time/project management as well as strong written and verbal communication skills are a must.
A solid knowledge of technical English is necessary.
Envoyer CV et lettre de motivation à Sabrina Timon - Sabrina Timon