Quality and Support Engineer
Kalray is one of the most promising and innovative French Deep Tech companies. A spin-off of CEA French lab, one of Europe’s most prestigious research laboratories, Kalray is a fabless semiconductor company pioneering a new generation of processors specialized in intelligent data processing. Kalray is targeting the fast growing Cloud, Edge Computing and AI markets, such as modern data centers, 5G networks, autonomous vehicles, healthcare equipment, industry 4.0, drones and robots …
Kalray is a fast-growing company with more than 100 employees in Grenoble and Sophia-Antipolis in France, offices in California and Japan, and a number of leading investors such as the Alliance Venture (Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi), Safran, NXP Semiconductors, the CEA and Bpifrance. Kalray is also listed on Euronext Growth (FR0010722819 – ALKAL).
Kalray is first and foremost a team of passionate, enthusiastic and supportive people, who put excellence and collaboration at the heart of their daily work. Whether you are an expert in your field or a recent graduate, you will find your place and blossom in Kalray’ agile and dynamic environment, where you will be able to fully express your talent and contribute to the company’s success.
On the agenda: exciting challenges with friendly and collaborative ambience, within an office set amongst panoramic mountains and vibrant nature… and much more!
To support our growth, we are recruiting a Quality & Support Engineer to support our Data Center Activities. Join the adventure!
The combination of your technical expertise and your customer oriented attitude will enable you to be a key contributor for Kalray success in pre-sales and post-sales activities for data center market as part of DC Lab Team :
- Enable the integration of Kalray’s storage into various customer environment and data center systems.
- Support sales team for technical discussions with customer engineering teams.
- Assist customers & partners in bringing up and using Kalray’s solutions.
- Run tests, benchmarks and prepare demonstrations in collaboration with the R&D team.
- 20-30% travel required (mostly domestic).
- 5+ years of experience in developing or integrating data center systems, network or storage appliances.
- 2+ years of experience as FAE or post sales / support engineer with customer-facing experience.
- Customer oriented person with excellent verbal and written skills in French and English.
- Good interpersonal skills and team spirit.
- Knowledge of the technical challenges and solutions for data centers.
- Knowledge of storage appliance architectures and related protocols and standards (FC, iSCSI, NAS, SAN, NVMe-oF) and networking infrastructures.
- Good skills on Linux systems usage and administration is mandatory, virtualization environments such as VMware, KVM will be appreciated.
- Understanding of distributed computing, distributed filesystems like CEPH will be a plus.
- Skills on cloud computing platforms and technologies like OpenStack, Nutanix, Kubernetes will be a plus.
We are looking for candidates with a high sense for values, team spirit and result driven attitude, which are foundational core values at Kalray.
- Graduate Engineer or equivalent.
- Fluent French – English.
Envoyer CV et lettre de motivation à Lousquy Nathanaëlle - +33 6 30 19 91 65