Senior compiler engineer H/F
What you will do
We are looking for a Compiler Engineer:
- You will work on SW optimization technology including parallel programming model, compiler, run-time libs and performance analysis for UPMEM PIM platform
- You will assist or take part in HW/SW co-design for PIM
What we are looking for
- You have over 5 years of experience in compiler development using C / C++
- You have experience with performance analysis at assembly level
- You have familiarity with programming models like OpenCL, CUDA, SYCL/DPC++
- You have experience with development of run-time libs similar to libc
- Your technical background allows you to understand and solve challenging parallel programming problems
- You are convinced that performance efficiency is key to ambitious cloud applications
- Your English proficiency allows you to work in an international environment
- You are able to travel worldwide to meet our business stakeholders (mainly in US & Asia)
- You are motivated, rigorous, dynamic, you show autonomy and organization, and you respect confidentiality
- You show yourself effective in developing a network
Type of contract : Full - Time (CDI)
Location : At least part time in our Grenoble office (By Grenoble train station), preferably full time in Grenoble
Agile start-up working environment, dynamic international team, and our mission to lead Next-Generation computing make you jump out of bed to work every morning !
What we offer
- Flexible working hours - possibility to work from home
- Competitive compensation
- Luncheon voucher
- A dynamic and international team passionned by what she is doing
At UPMEM, we believe talent, creativity, enthusiasm, ambition, respect, perseverance can change the world through disruptive innovation
You like challenges and want to join a company in full growth, apply and join the UPMEM adventure
UPMEM is an innovative semiconductor startup with a recognized global leadership in its field. His team is developing an “in-memory processor” solution, which accelerates data-intensive calculations and reduces their cost and energy footprint, in the datacenter and edge computing.
Founded in 2015, the company relies on an expert, entrepreneurial and international team based in Grenoble, as well as a global ecosystem both in terms of manufacturing and partners operating Processing In Memory (PIM).
We are growing strongly in order to accelerate the commercialization of our first and recent product internationally (United States, Asia, Europe, etc.) and continue our development.
UPMEM has leading industrial and financial investors from Europe, America and Asia reflecting the attractiveness of this award-winning technology.
We were selected among the 100 innovative companies in the Silicon 100 ranking by EETimes, and are one of the 12 Deep Tech winners in 2020 of the Global Innovation Competition phase 3, supported by the Investments for the Future Program, managed by the General Secretariat for Investment (SGPI) of the French government.
Envoyer CV et lettre de motivation à Julien LEGRIEL - Julien LEGRIEL