Senior SoC Functional Verification Engineer
Kalray is one of the most promising and innovative French Deep Tech companies. A spin-off of CEA French lab, one of Europe’s most prestigious research laboratories, Kalray is a leading provider of hardware and software technologies for high-performance, data centric computing markets, from cloud to edge. The company provides a full range of products to enable smarter, more efficient, and energy-wise data-intensive applications and infrastructures. Its offers include its unique patented DPU processors, acceleration cards, software-defined storage and data management solutions, for growing sectors such as Datacenters, AI, Media & Entertainment, Life Sciences, Scientific Research, Edge Computing, Automotive…
Kalray is a fast-growing company with more than 200 employees. The company is present in France, UK, Germany, US, Japan, and has a number of leading investors such as Alliance Venture (Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi), NXP Semiconductors, CEA and Bpifrance. Kalray is also listed on Euronext Growth (FR0010722819 – ALKAL).
Kalray is first and foremost a team of passionate, enthusiastic and supportive people, who put excellence and collaboration at the heart of their daily work. Whether you are an expert in your field or a recent graduate, you will find your place and blossom in Kalray’s agile and dynamic environment, where you will be able to fully express your talent and contribute to the company’s success. On the agenda: exciting challenges with friendly and collaborative ambience, within an office set amongst panoramic mountains and vibrant nature… and much more!
To support our growth, we are recruiting an experienced SoC Functional Verification Engineer for our Hardware team. Join the adventure!
You will join the Functional Verification team of the Kalray HW Department and take part in the development of the future generation of our MPPA processor.
In particular, you will contribute to the following functional verification activities, using state-of-the-art verification tools and methods:
- The definition of the verification strategy and the elaboration of the verification plan
- At IP level, the development of the verification platform and tests in SystemVerilog UVM
- At SOC level, the design of system tests targeting complex use cases
- The analysis of the coverage metrics
- The definition and design of reference models
Experience: 5+ years’ experience in a similar position
- Superior knowledge of Functional Verification methods and tools
- Comfortable with C, SystemVerilog UVM programming
- Comfortable with Linux environment (shell, git/svn, etc.)
- Fluent French – Technical English (writing, reading, speaking)
- Strong teamwork skills
- Graduate Engineer or equivalent
- Capable of managing a small team (contractors, partners, junior people)
- Curious, autonomous, rigorous
Starting date: As soon as possible
Type of contract: Permanent / full-time
Location: Montbonnot (Grenoble area, France) or Sophia-Antipolis (Canne / Nice area, France)
Annual salary: Depending on profile and experience
Envoyer CV et lettre de motivation à Lousquy Nathanaëlle - +33 6 30 19 91 65