Cloud Infrastructure (SaaS) Engineer
TiHive Tech - Featuring the Invisible
We are a high-tech start-up who recently began an amazing journey: We are building the next generation of vision technologies.
We disrupt an old-fashioned industry - the quality inspection world. We are developing a breakthrough product that will help textiles, leather, plastic, and composites producers qualify their products, using our imaging technology. We will do that by replacing X-Rays machines with our new vision technology that sees through materials, T-Rays.
What you’ll do
You will refine and implement software architectural decisions, in order to vehiculate effectively and securely information from industrial IT infrastructures to Cloud based Services.
- Design, implement, deploy and maintain prototype and industrial product-grade Cloud Based applications, reflecting Product Team requirements.
- Ensure that our Cloud Developments are scalable, secure and performant
- Select appropriate third-party Cloud services for industrial support and deployment. Deployment includes Private and Public Cloud solutions, Edge computing infrastructures, etc.
- Stay up to date on latest trends and technologies.
- Improvement of team's knowledge, processes and best practices
Requirements & skills
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience as Cloud Infrastructure engineer.
- Strong understanding across Cloud and infrastructure components (server, storage, network, API, firewall, etc.) to provide end-to-end Cloud Infrastructure Design and Implementation
- Experience with one or more of the major Cloud Service Providers such as Azure, AWS, or Oracle Cloud.
- Experience with IT development in the area of Factory Application / Solutions and its integration with other Applications / Solutions (e.g. ERP, Reporting & Analytics, etc) is a plus
- Proficiency in Bash, Python, or other scripting languages
- Experience in using GIT and software integration tools
- Knowledge in video streaming delivery services is a plus.
- Strong analytical and synthesis capacity, excellent communication, and documentation skills.
- Eligible to work in EU.
Master’s degree in Computer Science (or related field)
Fluent in written and spoken English. French is a plus
Would you like to be part of this amazing human and professional adventure? If this is something for you, why not apply now! (@TiHive, firstname.lastname@example.org)