Data & Artificial Intelligence Engineer
TiHive Tech - Featuring the Invisible
We are a high-tech start-up who recently began an amazing journey: We are building the next generation of vision technologies.
We disrupt an old-fashioned industry - the quality inspection world. We are developing a breakthrough product that will help textiles, leather, plastic, and composites producers qualify their products, using our imaging technology. We will do that by replacing X-Rays machines with our new vision technology that sees through materials, T-Rays.
Would you like to be part of this amazing human and professional adventure? If this is something for you, why not apply now! ( @TiHive, firstname.lastname@example.org)
Requirements & skills
- 3+ years of relevant work experience as Data Scientist or as Machine Learning specialist.
- Programming knowledge (Python, C/C++ or C#)
- Advanced knowledge of mathematics, computer science, signal processing, image processing, statistical concepts.
- Good understanding of machine learning fundamentals and deep learning
- Tangible hands-on experience in image-based machine learning, ideally THz imaging,
- Experience in optimising and embedding machine learning algorithms in environments with constrained resources.
- Experience with Deep Learning (e.g. TensorFlow, PyTorch) and Image Processing frameworks (e.g. OpenCV).
- Experience in database management (e.g. NoSQL, MongoDB) is a plus.
- Strong analytical and synthesis capacity, excellent communication, and documentation skills.
- Eligible to work in EU.
What you’ll do?
You will develop, train and optimise machine learning algorithms to be deployed in constrained environments (e.g. IoT nodes) or Cloud-based infrastructures, to transform raw data into valuable metrics and analytics. This includes:
- Development and maintenance of AI models and tools library including cloud services
- Specification and execution of large datasets collection campaigns.
- Assessment and integration of third-party AI Models.
- Clearly sharing results, limitations and improvements
- Improvement of team's knowledge, processes and best practices
What we offer
- A welcoming and energetic environment built on passion, innovation, values, and collaboration. We strive on technology exploration to build awesome products. TiHive is a fun, international, creative and friendly team located in a dynamic start-up environment.
- Competitive Salary package including benefits
- Possibility of 50% public transport compensation
Master’s degree in Computer Science (or related field)
Fluent in written and spoken English and French.
Meylan (38), France